Do you have a digital camera that you want to get more out of? Are you interested in capturing those every day moments that make up your family’s life? Or do you have a business that could benefit from better images taken by you?
You aren’t alone. We often hear people say:
“I want to take better pictures of my family.”
“I have had a DSLR and haven’t moved it off auto.”
“My pictures are too dark. Too light. Too blurry.”
Do you feel the same way?
Well, it’s time to move from getting that one lucky shot to consistently working with your camera to take pictures that you love and cherish. It’s time to make intentional choices with your camera to create the feel and mood you are envisioning.
If you are ready to flourish your photography too, we have created a short workshop that will with the small investment of your time, make a large difference to your photography, whether your interested in taking better pictures of your next trip, or being able to capture your families memories.
What You Can Expect
- professional, knowledgeable and supportive instructors
- pre workshop assignments to set you up for success
- hands on 3 hour workshop
- experiential learning
- post workshop assignments, support and feedback to continue your development
- support community and two instructors who want to see you succeed
What you Will Learn
- How to shoot in manual
- How to use aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- How to see and photograph different types of light
- How to utilize compositional technique to create more impactful photos
What You’ll Walk Away With
- confidence to explore both your camera and your creativity
- understanding of how and why to take your camera off auto settings
- skills to take beautiful pictures of your family